Reno, NV — June 28, 2017— BarXbell Inc. today launched GRIPBELL™, a new line of handheld weight-based fitness products that offer an all-in-one full body workout and can replace many other handheld gym products, including dumbbells and kettle bells to simplify or intensify cross-training, yoga, physical therapy, weightlifting or interval training sessions.
GRIPBELL products were developed with every mode of fitness level in mind. With its simple transportable design, a variety of weights and the potential to be incorporated into multiple types of training, GRIPBELL provides unlimited potential to safely enhance an individual fitness program at just about any age.
“In response to the increased demand for innovative, handheld fitness equipment for all ages and fitness levels, GRIPBELL has successfully developed a patent-pending powerful workout product that can be used at home, at the office, in the gym or on the road,” said Ronald Obray, CEO of BarXBell. “We all need to squeeze in exercise daily, and GRIPBELL is for anyone who wants to get a stronger body and attain a healthier fitness level – and can be used anywhere you are.”
GRIPBELL recently completed a successful Kickstarter campaign and was recognized for being in the top one percent of Kickstarter campaigns. The campaign exceeded the initial funding goal by 1,704% within four weeks, and raised a total of $354,000.
Fitness-minded individuals are constantly looking for new and innovative ways to challenge their bodies and vary their workout routines. GRIPBELL offers an effective, simple and transportable design with weight levels that vary between 3 and 12 pounds. GRIPBELL also has developed full body and muscle specific training videos from experienced fitness instructors to get people started.
GRIPBELL’s revolutionary design simplifies and replaces many other types of handheld gym equipment, including dumbbells, medicine balls, and kettlebells. GRIPBELL can also be used to enhance otherwise unweighted workout routines, such as yoga, Pilates, and water aerobics. In addition, GRIPBELL is also helping people who are rehabilitating from an injury or surgery, or who are looking to become more limber. GRIPBELL has no hard points, making it much safer if you drop one, or it slips from your hands.
- All-in-one product
- Beautiful streamlined design
- Safe seamless and rubberized exterior design with no exposed medal
- Color-coded weights from 3 to 12 pounds
- Training for any age, fitness level or activity
- Training exercise videos from experienced fitness instructors included
- Evenly distributed weight makes them easy to handle
- Can be used as an isometric tool to build strength and gain more flexibility
- Waterproof design
- Made with hypoallergenic materials
- Easy to transport and lays flat in luggage for ultimate portability
AVAILABILITY AND PRICING
GRIPBELL products are available for preorder online directly from the company at https://www.gripbell.com/. Products will begin shipping later this summer.
- 3 lbs – Red, $52.99
- Pair 3 lbs – Red, $105.98
- 5 lbs – Orange, $57.99
- Pair 5 lbs – Orange, $115.98
- 8 lbs – Yellow, $59.99
- Pair 8 lbs – Yellow, $119.98
- 10 lbs – Green, $64.99
- Pair 10 lbs – Green, $129.98
- 12 lbs – Blue, $69.99
- Pair 12 lbs – Blue, $139.98
- Light Set (3, 5 & 8 lbs), $169.70
- Heavy Set (8, 10 & 12 lbs), $185.99
Full Set (3, 5, 8, 10 & 12 lbs), $299.59
ABOUT BarXBell INC.
Based in Reno, Nevada, BarXbell Inc. develops, sells and distributes the revolutionary GRIPBELL products. In response to the increased demand for innovative, full-body, space-saving fitness equipment for all ages and fitness levels, the patent-pending GRIPBELL is a powerful all-in-one workout tool that can be used at home, at the office, in commercial gyms, or even while traveling. For more information, go to https://www.gripbell.com.
SOCIAL MEDIA CHANNELS
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/gripbell
- YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCV1Nen-Jo8IU8YDJY_x0-Dw/featured
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/gripbell/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/gripbell/